As an independent studio theatre, we pledge to stand to denounce racism, discrimination and inequality in all its forms within our practice by:
- Publicly presenting this statement outside our building.
- Making and taking time to talk to our Black colleagues, artists, audiences, participants and friends about what belonging and racial equity looks like within their lives/ work and how we can support that.
- Within 1 year of this pledge, we will improve the racial diversity of our trustees by recruiting two additional trustees.
- Provide annual diversity training for all staff and trustees which will go alongside the disability and safeguarding training already provided.
- Provide exclusive opportunities for artists from diverse backgrounds.
Date of pledge: 20/08/2020